Hello there! First thanks for your visit. Today we will talk about the king of the fruits. It means Mango. Mango is delicious and juicy, we are sure that this is a fruit but not an ordinary fruit. Mango is also good for skin. If you are going to apply it on your face and neck so you are just going to glow, and that is pretty good to have a glowing and clear skin with a natural thing. It can’t cause damage. We can also make mango juice for our sensitive health.
Scientific research had founded the benefits of mango. See the benefits below:
- Prevents Cancer: Research has shown antioxidant compounds in mango fruit have been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. …
- Lowers Cholesterol: …
- Clears the Skin: …
- Improves Eye Health: …
- Alkalizes the Whole Body: …
- Promotes Healthy Sex: …
- Improves Digestion: …
- Helps Fight Heat Stroke:
- Boosts the Immune System:
Nutrition by the Numbers
One cup (225 grams contain) contains the following. Percentages apply to daily value.
- 105 calories
- 76 percent vitamin C (antioxidant and immune booster)
- 25 percent vitamin A (antioxidant and vision)
- 11 percent vitamin B6 plus other B vitamins (hormone production in brain and heart disease prevention)
- 9 percent healthy probiotic fiber
- 9 percent copper (copper is a co-factor for many vital enzymes plus production of red blood cells)
- 7 percent potassium (to balance out our high sodium intake)
- 4 percent magnesium
Just blending up the mango and applying to the face is fast and easy. Mangos contain beta-carotene, which is converted by your body to vitamin A. That and vitamin C are crucial to skin self-repair.
This Mango Mud Mask has all the benefits of mango plus the exfoliating benefits of oatmeal and almonds.
When eaten, mangos can aid in reducing skin problems, including pimples. Extract the large pit or seed from green mangos. You can eat this seed raw or cooked, or try a recipe like this Cucumber-Mint-Mango Lightness.
Do Monkeys Know Something We Don’t?
Monkeys eat the seed from the green mango, which Ayurvedic healers suggest gives the monkey its energy and powerful strength to jump in the tress.
- If you have a latex allergy, a reaction is possible with mangos, particularly green mangos. This reaction develops because of anacardic acid.
- Mango peel and sap contain urushiol, the chemical in poison ivy and poison sumac which can cause an allergic reaction in susceptible individuals.
- Mangos are ripened by some dealers using calcium carbide, which can cause serious health problems (one more reason to buy organic). If you do have inorganic mangos, wash them properly before consuming or soak overnight in water.
1 cup pieces (165 g)
1 fruit without refuse (336 g)
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.4 g||0%|
|Saturated fat 0.1 g||0%|
|Polyunsaturated fat 0.1 g|
|Monounsaturated fat 0.1 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 1 mg||0%|
|Potassium 168 mg||4%|
|Total Carbohydrate 15 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber 1.6 g||6%|
|Sugar 14 g|
|Protein 0.8 g||1%|
|Vitamin A||21%||Vitamin C||60%|
|Vitamin D||0%||Vitamin B-6||5%|
Thanks for your visit. I hope now you know the benefits of mango. If you any kind of question about this article so please don’t shy. Ask me in the comments box below: