Hello there! first thanks for your visit. Do you use eyebrow pencil? Well it is the main part of makeup like foundation is. Some girls have thin eyebrow that is why they like to use eyebrow pencil but when they pick the eyebrow pencil they get nervous because they don’t know how to use it? That is why I am here to provide you some simple tips. First you must purchase best quality eyebrow pencil. Second you should check out your eyebrow, if it is thin so must use it if it is thick but do not have shape so you should set it. OK so here we go.
How To Use Eyebrow Pencil?
- Finding Your Eyebrow Shape
- Locate the ideal end point of your brow, which should be at a 45-degree angle from the outer corner of your eye.
- Look straight forward and line up the outer edge of the pencil with the outer edge of your iris–this is where your arch should begin.
- Hold the pencil horizontally across the tops of your brows to check that they are about the same height.
- Use the shape of your face to help you determine the best eyebrow shape for your features.
- Keep brows fairly natural if you have wide-set eyes.
- Pluck any stray hairs around your brows.
- Have a professional shape your brow if you don’t feel up to the task.
Do not forge to choose best product. Sharpen your eyebrow pencil to a fine point.
I hope you like the post. Don’t forget to visit my other posts. Your friend Kulsum Abdullah. Thanks ENJOY!!! 🙂