Hello there! Allow me to provide you some ways to get rid of pimples. Well pimples are the bad thing. But when someone do a lot of makeup everyday they got pimples. If you have pimples and you wants to get rid of it so it’s the best way to use these steps. The steps are given below:
Lemon juice is the best fruit to get rid of pimples. It is the pack of antioxidants. It has nutrition facts and it is very useful for health, hair, and skin.
- Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before going to bed.
- You can also mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put it on the pimples overnight. In the morning, wash the skin well with lukewarm water.
Ice is the cold way to get rid of pimples. If you like this cool way so you just need an ice cube.
- Wrap an ice cube in a thin washcloth
- Never apply ice directly to your skin!
- Place the wrapped cubed directly on top of the pimple.
- Hold in place for 1 minute no longer, as you do not want to harm the surrounding skin.
- Remove ice, wait 5 minutes and if needed, reapply for 1 more minute.
If you want to get rid of it fast. So toothpaste is the perfect way.
- Apply the toothpaste to the pimple.
- Make sure that you cover the entire pimple in a thin layer of toothpaste.
- Avoid getting any toothpaste on the skin around the pimple.
- Because toothpaste dries out pimples, it may also dry out your skin, which may lead to further irritation and breakouts.
Fill a large container with hot water and allow the steam to come in contact with your face for a few minutes. Rinse your face with lukewarm water and, after drying, apply an oil-free moisturizer.
- Mix 8 tablespoons of turmeric powder with 5 tablespoons of olive or sesame oil to make a paste.
- Wash your face.
- Soak a wash cloth in hot water and place over face for 5 minutes.
- Remove the wash cloth, pat the skin dry and apply paste on face.
- Crush 3 garlic cloves to extract its juice.
- Add to 1 cup of water and stir well, leave for 10-12 minutes.
- Soak a cotton ball in the water for a few minutes.
- Apply on the acne affected areas of skin.
- Leave on for few minutes until it dries completely.
- Rinse it off with water.
- Continue this process regularly.
I hope you like the post. Your friend Kulsum Abdullah. Thanks ENJOY!!! 🙂 😛