Hello there! When we work hard so we just lose our energy. But food is not everything, we should also eat dry fruits. Almonds are the best source to get instant energy, and fruits are the best pack of antioxidants which will help you to be active and energetic. Some people say coffee and tea are very dangerous but unfortunately they are wrong. Don’t believe ’em. If you are drinking coffee in the morning so it can be dangerous but in the evening or if you are feeling weakness in your body so you must drink coffee.
Almonds are very useful and it has a lot of benefits. You can apply its pure oil on your hair, its lotion is also very helpful for dry skin and it is the best pack of energy. Almonds are packed with vitamin E that can help you feel energetic and fight the symptoms of general weakness. Also, the high dose of magnesium in almonds plays a role in changing protein, fat, and carbohydrates into energy sources. A mild deficiency of magnesium may be the cause of weakness in some people.
- Soak two almonds, one dried fig, and a few raisins in water overnight. In the morning, remove the almonds, figs and raisins and drink the water. Peel and eat the almonds, followed by the fig and raisins.
- Also, carry roasted almonds with you and whenever you feel fatigue or weak, eat some to get instant energy.
Oh bananas I just love bananas not because it has sugar and energy just because it has fun it’s just yummy. Bananas are a great source of natural sugars like sucrose, fructose, and glucose that can give you a quick and substantial energy boost. Plus, bananas have potassium, a mineral your body needs to convert sugar into energy. The fiber in bananas also helps maintain the glucose level in your blood.
- Whenever you feel weak, eat one or two bananas. You can also try a banana shake or smoothie.
- To help strengthen your body and keep from feeling weak, eat a ripe banana with one tablespoon of honey twice daily.
Milk has 3o% calcium which is amazing. It is the secret of strong bones and muscles. Milk is considered the best source of vital B vitamins that are believed to reduce weakness. Also, it is a good source of calcium that keeps your bones and muscles strong.
- Whenever you have weakness, drink a cup of warm milk with one teaspoon of honey mixed in it.
- You can also boil two to three figs in one cup of milk. Eat the boiled figs and drink the milk to gain strength.
- Alternatively, add one teaspoon of clarified butter to a glass of warm milk. Drink it twice daily to cure weakness caused by excessive loss of blood.
Indian Gooseberry (Amla):
Indian Gooseberry is also known as amla in India and Pakistan. Indian gooseberry is a highly nutritious fruit that can improve your energy level. It is a good source of vitamin C, calcium, protein, irons, carbohydrates, and phosphorous.
- Deseed (remove the seeds from a plant, vegetable, or fruit) a few Indian gooseberries and put them in a juicer to extract fresh juice.
- Mix two tablespoons of the juice with an equal amount of honey.
- Drink it two or three times a day for a week.
These ways can help you to get rid of weakness quickly. I hope you like the post. Your friend Kulsum Abdullah.. Thanks ENJOY!!