Hello there! First thanks for visiting. I love banana milk shake. Banana is a good source of vitamin B-6 and vitamin C. It is the best pack of antioxidants. If you like to make banana milkshake but you don’t know how to, so here I am gonna show you its method. If you don’t know banana benefits so you can check out my last one article.
1-2 bananas (preferably frozen)
1 cup (8 ounces) ice
1/2 cup (4 ounces) milk
2 1/2 tsp Sugar, sugar substitute, or honey (to taste)
1 scoop (3 ounces) vanilla ice cream
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
4-6 chopped almonds (optional)
Any additional flavors you may desire (mango, pineapple, spinach, kale, blueberry, etc.)
- Put a sliced banana or two into blender. It’s best if frozen. As long as it’s ripe, it’ll be fine. When it’s frozen, it’s colder and it eliminates the need for more ice.
- Add 1/2 cup milk and 1 cup ice to the blender. If the ice is crushed, it’ll be much easier on your blender and the process will go a lot faster.
- What kind of milk? That’s up to you. Watching calories? Go non-fat, soy, or almond. Want something creamier? 2% or coconut milk will do the trick.
- Add a scoop of ice cream. This is where your creativity can take over. Vanilla is standard and will let the banana shine, but the world is your Ba-skin Robbins right now. If you wanted 31 different flavors in your milkshake, it could happen. What are you hankering for?
- Add 4-6 chopped almonds. This is for a bit of a zing and texture, but can be omitted. If you don’t have almonds on hand but would like something else in your milkshake, consider adding 1/2 cup of oats, quinoa or peanut butter.
- Blend ingredients until mixture is smooth. If ice gets lodged in the bottom of your blender, take your spoon and mix it between blending sessions. Aside from that, the blending process should take a minute or two.
- Add sugar to taste.
- Pour into frosted mugs.
- Drink up! Enjoy the yummy, crispy and fresh banana milk shake.
I hope you like the post. Your friend Kulsum Abdullah. Don’t forget to leave a comment. Thanks ENJOY the healthy milkshake.