Hello girls! How you doing today? Are you worried about your height? If so, let me help you. I know short height is good but some girls are trying to get taller fast so they will be able to shut the tiny mouth of those people who are making fun of them 😛 Tall and short height is not bad. Whether you are extra tall or super short, you would have heard people making fun of you with some nicknames. You know what people are just people they can’t be change. But you should change yourself not because they are making fun of you just because to shut their mouth. The world could change its heart.
Getting Taller with Diet, Vitamins and Minerals. Eat right. Include lean protein in your diet. Get enough vitamin D. Vitamin D helps you grow stronger bones and promotes muscle growth in children. Put zinc into your body. Get plenty of calcium. Avoid certain foods. Consider taking vitamin supplements. There are many natural tips and even tricks to grow taller faster.
Exercise is the most important part of this article. There are different types of exercises to get taller faster.
The Super Cobra Pose
- Keep your arms perpendicular to the ground.
- Keep your spine arched.
- Bend the hip.
- Bring the body to a position that looks like an inverted “V”.
- While doing step 4, tuck the chin against the chest.
- Come back to your original position.
- Repeat this few times with a duration of 15 to 20 seconds.
- Stand straight against the wall.
- Stand on your toe tip and take your hands as high as you can.
- While doing step 2, try to keep the spine flat.
- Repeat the exercise a few times with a duration of 5 seconds.\
The Table Pose
- Sit on the floor with legs straight.
- Keep the torso straight.
- Place your palms on the floor near your butt (see the picture).
- Tuck the chin against the chest.
- Bring the head backward. Take it as far as you can.
- While doing step 5, raise the body in a way that the knees bend and your arms remain straight.
- Follow the shape of a table. Your upper legs and torso has to be horizontal and straight to the floor. Your lower legs and arms should be perpendicular to the floor.
The Hanging Exercise
Hanging is one of the best ways to increase height. Whether it is a bar or a strong tree branch, hanging helps in straightening and lengthening your spine easily. If you are serious about growing tall, experts recommend to hand for 30 minutes in a week. On the other hand, if you desire to have your shoulders and back wide or say, V-Taper, try using a wider grip (but mind you, this is tough).
The Bow Down Pose
- Stand straight with both the feet close.
- Keep both the hands on the hips.
- Bend forward. Take it as far as you can. Make sure not to bend your knees. They have to be straight.
- Repeat this for a few times with a duration of 5 to 8 seconds.
I hope you like the post. Your friend Kulsum Abdullah. Thanks ENJOY! Don’t forget to leave me a comment.